[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS createConnection on ConnectionFactory failed for NPE

Aparna Rallabandi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 27 16:22:19 EDT 2011

Aparna Rallabandi [http://community.jboss.org/people/aparnaralla] created the discussion

"Re: JMS createConnection on ConnectionFactory failed for NPE"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628897#628897

My jboss 6.0.0.M2 JMS producer was working fine with the jboss example queue (modified for my needs and attached here) but not with the J2SE Swing standlaone app.

The above stack trace still exists in my app but once I commented out the infinite loop after the initial connection setup for the JMS consumer, JMS seemed to work inspite of the above stack trace!!!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]