[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JAXWS error on jboss 6.0

Jayaram Pradhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 1 07:59:48 EDT 2012

Jayaram Pradhan [https://community.jboss.org/people/jayaramimca] created the discussion

"Re: JAXWS error on jboss 6.0"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727631#727631

Finally Issue got resolved by installing jboss jaxws native 3.4.1 .

After installing this stack, you may end up

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/jboss/web/tomcat/service/WebCtxLoader$ENCLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/xml/soap/AttachmentPart"

as error suggest, classloader trying to load class is missmatching the type, so for this make sure, in web-inf/lib, you don't have any jar for his. In my case I removed saj-api,saj-impl and soap releated jars.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]