[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JAXWS error on jboss 6.0

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 09:15:23 EDT 2012

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: JAXWS error on jboss 6.0"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728012#728012

Thanks for having followed up here with your achievements.
Right, you need to remove the saaj api and impl jars from the deployment, those are already provided in the server.

For the records, I've run some tests on JBos AS 7.1 with the latest jbossws-cxf 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT integration. The use case here should basically work in that environment as thanks to the fix for JBWS-3453 ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3453 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3453) the JBossWS-CXF impl of JAXWS SPI Provider won't try to create a spring version of the cxf bus.
I've also verified it's possible to customize the implementation of JAXWS SPI Provider to be used, a testcase for that has also been committed while working on JBWS-3477 ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3477 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3477).

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]