[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Snowdrop projects for GSoC

Marius Bogoevici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 11:07:58 EDT 2012

Marius Bogoevici [https://community.jboss.org/people/marius.bogoevici] created the discussion

"Snowdrop projects for GSoC"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727783#727783

For GSoC, I have a new proposal, for students who are interested in the marriage of JBoss AS7 and Spring:

Provide an extension to the Spring Framework that can take advantage of AS7 annotation indexing support for deployments and apply it for speeding up the startup of Spring applications in JBoss AS 7.

Its goal is as simple as it sounds, but involves dealing with JBoss AS7 and Spring internals, and requires a significant amount of research.

I'm opening the discussion on this! Also, if you have other ideas regarding Snowdrop, feel free to discuss!

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]