[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: Snowdrop projects for GSoC

Manuel Súarez Sánchez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 13:51:34 EDT 2012

Manuel Súarez Sánchez [https://community.jboss.org/people/elnuma] created the discussion

"Re: Snowdrop projects for GSoC"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727810#727810

Hi Marius,

I´m interesting in this project  :) !! I have a few Questions about this project:

-What IDE do you recommend?(I know Eclipse and then I download a few plugin or STS(SpringSource Tool Suite) or now I´m looking in JBOSS webpage and I´m watching it: JBoss Developer Studio 5.0 Early Access) if you recommend me another one I like to tell you that I have mac computer :) .

-Do you have any manual or webpage that I can look about it?

-Can you give url of repository of Snowdrop and JBoss?

How I don´t have a lot experience about it, I think that I can start install jboss and I´m watching a few samples of Snowdrop with Spring and JBOSS.

Thanks for all Marius :D !!

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]