[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5.1 Final Release with jboss-5.1.0.GA - Human Task taskId

priyakpandey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 05:08:18 EDT 2012

priyakpandey [https://community.jboss.org/people/priyakpandey] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5.1 Final Release with jboss-5.1.0.GA - Human Task taskId"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727932#727932

I need task Id for application Integration purpose.

I have an application which has its own portal and Process Creation/Task Completion etc. on JBPM is done using ReST calls to jbpm server.
My application has its own view and displays the information in its own way. This application needs to store the taskId so that it can fetch the task data/details from jbpm as required.