[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Switching between Apache CXF and JBossWS Native on JBoss AS 7.1

Peter Fry do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 04:38:35 EDT 2012

Peter Fry [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterfry] created the discussion

"Re: Switching between Apache CXF and JBossWS Native on JBoss AS 7.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730200#730200

Alessio,

Thanks for the very prompt reply. The only reason why we are considering this is because of the unmodelled fault handling behaviour changes i.e.:

 https://community.jboss.org/message/730191#730191 https://community.jboss.org/message/730191#730191

I'm not expecting identical behaviour from Apache CXF and can tolerate some code changes but at the moment the information coming back in the SOAP message does not contain as much information as we had with JBoss WS Native.

Peter.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]