[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Install Question 101

Brian Scott do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 13:17:26 EDT 2012

Brian Scott [https://community.jboss.org/people/brian.scott] created the discussion

"Install Question 101"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730904#730904

Hello friends -

Sheesh, I hate to be what appears to be the most dense individual here, but I can't get the first thing to go with the install.  Can someone help?

I downloaded jbpm-5.2.0.Final-installer.zip and unpacked.  Great.

+The easiest way to get started is to simply run the installation script to install the demo setup. Simply go into the install folder and run:+

The install.html and other places on the internet insist that I should have an ‘install’ folder there, but it just doesn’t exist in the .zip.  There is no install folder in jbpm-5.2.0.Final-installer.zip.  OK,, so I tried just running build.xml

“Target “build.xml” does not exist in the project “jBMP.install”

I’m generally savvy enough around technology to at least get an install to go.  Sorry for being so dim.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
brian