[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: I blogged about JBoss Cache, can somebody please check it's

vadimk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 15:40:29 EDT 2012

vadimk [https://community.jboss.org/people/vadimk] created the discussion

"Re: I blogged about JBoss Cache, can somebody please check it's"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732503#732503

I've tried exactly what you are suggesting here without any success.
If I use CacheManagerLocator then I get InvalidParameterException, because returned CacheManager is always null.

I tried to go directly via JNDI context and can see the returned Object is null.

However, I can see my caches eagerly started and I can see reference to java:CacheManager in JMX-CONSOLE. So, it seems that CacheManager bound to JNDI is not initialized or the wrong Object is bound.

I even added <depends>CacheManager</depends> to my application with no effect.

I could not find any help on this topic, so any suggestions on how to make it work would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running JBoss.5.1.0-GA with ALL configuration, so all the jars should be available there.

Thanks, Vadim

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]