[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

Luis Victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 12:10:13 EDT 2012

Luis Victor [https://community.jboss.org/people/keymaker19] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752664#752664

hi maciej, i think that if possible the developers of jbpm must publish a war of jbpm-console and human task with the fixes in order to integrate that files in the jbpm 5.3 final release and get the problems fixed. I build the 5.4 snapshot distribution from source and doesn't work. If you may please publish the 5.4 snapshot version somewhere with the fixes to download? I'm very stuck with this and have a long time. About frankc said you must undesrtand that we are employees that have time limits in order to acomplish a task. When we use a tool is not for fun, we have pressure of time. I want to ask you something. Please get from anywhere a jbpm 5.3 version with the problems of the console an human task fixed in a way that you download the tool, install in your computer and the demos process with console and human task works. Then tell me and the other users please how i can do the same and download from where. Or if exist a place that we can download the fixes only in the wa!
 rs files.
Greetings