[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Observations from two year of ping-backs from JBoss Tools users

Patrick Refondini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 04:17:04 EDT 2012

Patrick Refondini [https://community.jboss.org/people/refon] commented on

"Observations from two year of ping-backs from JBoss Tools users"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/07/30/observations-from-two-year-of-ping-backs-from-jboss-tools-users#comment-10481

All right ! Small but active  :)  ! Do the OS, screen and Java version show anything specific to the swiss market or do they look like the other countries average.
For instance I heard switzerland being about one of the highest market penetration for Apple/MacOSX products. I wonder if this is limited to households (I expect this) or does also slowly impact the industry ?
Regarding Linux usage I'll be curious as well, I expect something very low as the OS cost driver on licenses seems to have low impact in switzerland (even though I do not find this is the important driver...).