[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Designer: escalation feature

Andrea Carpineti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 10:44:02 EDT 2012

Andrea Carpineti [https://community.jboss.org/people/acarpine] created the discussion

"Re: Designer: escalation feature"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754848#754848

Also the mary's group is empty. In my example I tried to use only one user for the first assignment (krisv on my case)...
If I'm right this could be a problem because since there is only one specific user assigned to the task, the task status becomes "Reserverved" instead of "Ready".

So I tried to assign the HT to multiple users but the task seems to disappear and no one can do the claim.
I tried to solve that problem adding taskorm.xml as said in  https://community.jboss.org/message/753711#753711 https://community.jboss.org/message/753711#753711 but this doesn't works in my case (maybe the problem is I'm using postgres?! I don't know).

At the end I tried without luck using one of the default groupId (instead of the actor) as first assignment...

what else?