[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Exception when creating new XA Datasource resource with Web Admin

Jan Mortensen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 05:19:49 EDT 2012

Jan Mortensen [https://community.jboss.org/people/mortl] created the discussion

"Re: Exception when creating new XA Datasource resource with Web Admin"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755335#755335

I accidentially have copyed the file to the wrong directory. Instead of "$JBOSS_HOME/lib" the file has to be placed into "$JBOSS_HOME/common/deploy/admin-console.war/WEB-INF/lib" and the file "richfaces-api-3.3.2.GA.jar" has to be rermoved. now ot works, and I got an exception when I am using the JNDI name "jdbc:/__default" which says that the sign ":" is not allowed. So I now know what was the mistake in the file "jdbc-ds.xml".

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]