[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Acess Process variables in drools using Guvnor 5.3

perfect. solution do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 07:02:26 EDT 2012

perfect. solution [https://community.jboss.org/people/perfect.sol00] created the discussion

"Acess Process variables in  drools using Guvnor 5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756141#756141

hi everybody,
                  I am using guvnor 5.3 for both rules(Drools) as well as process flows(JBPM).Can anybody suggest how to  access process variables  inside the rules(i.e. as a condition) ?
>From this link( https://community.jboss.org/message/607839#607839 https://community.jboss.org/message/607839) , I can figure out that WorkflowProcessInstance() is required to do that, but how can I do that inside the Guvnor ?

All suggestions are welcome , Thanks in advance.

Partha.