[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Commit transaction after each service task?

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 07:04:23 EDT 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Commit transaction after each service task?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756142#756142

Hi Richard,
No I didn't mean creating a new thread.. because if the JVM crash you will loose that thread.
You SHOULD NOT DO THAT!  :)  (I'm not screaming with the capital letters.. it's just to emphazise it)

I was suggesting  something like:
public void executeWorkItem(final WorkItem workItem, final WorkItemManager manager) {
*   *

     // SEND A Message to a QUEUE which will be processed by another component
     // SEND THE WORKITEM ID AS PAYLOAD OF THE MESSAGE AND ALSO THE SESSION ID
    // SO THE OTHER COMPONENT CAN RELOAD THE SESSION AND CONTINUE THE EXECUTION with        manager.completeWorkItem(workItem.getId(), results);

}

Cheers