[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Where to put the Drl Rules in the JBPM Process?

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 10:17:34 EDT 2012

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"Re: Where to put the Drl Rules in the JBPM Process?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757015#757015

Thumbs up,

Just want to know about my last question. To start from the end, could we deliver a neat application based on the condition below. Thanks a lot.
Is it possible to build an application with JBPM and Drools rules without writing any java code in eclipse (using Designer-Guvnor-FormBuilder-Expert-JBPMConsole)?