[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss 7.1: Where's the default db?

Pasquale Imbemba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 15 07:02:07 EST 2012

Pasquale Imbemba [https://community.jboss.org/people/pi4630] created the discussion

"JBoss 7.1: Where's the default db?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716795#716795

Hello,

just doing my first tests with JBoss 7.1.0.CR and I'm wondering:

1. Where is Hypersonic? Is it still there?
2. If not - where does the JMS Provider (HornetQ) store his messages
3. And, if 2 applies - how do I configure Datasource for messages? (If I run the standalone-full.xml, I expect to do it there, but don't know what it'd look like if the DB thing has changed)

Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]