[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Client JBOSS Communication takes long time on threaded remote calls

Pankti Joshipura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 15 07:31:11 EST 2012

Pankti Joshipura [https://community.jboss.org/people/pankti.joshipura] created the discussion

"Client JBOSS Communication takes long time on threaded remote calls"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716805#716805

We are running a kind of OLTP system. Currently we are facing the issue in client jboss communication. It takes average 30 ms in just sending a call to Session Bean. We have pooled the remote objects of EJB3 at client end. But still it takes this much time in just sending the request. We are not performing any processing further and just looping back the response to client. We have applied all the slimming and tunnings points described on  https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13278 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBoss5xTuningSlimming. Currently we are sending 100 requests per second. Our target is to reach 1000 requests per second that too with application logic. The maximum total response time accepted (with application logic) is 20 ms. We just have one session bean that is all.

Please throw light on this, it would help us a lot.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]