[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: missing trigger in event-based gateway

Esteban Aliverti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 3 03:53:21 EST 2012

Esteban Aliverti [http://community.jboss.org/people/eaa] created the discussion

"Re: missing trigger in event-based gateway"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644269#644269

Seems that that is not the behavior of ProcessEventListener. According to javadoc of afterNodeLeft():
> /**
>            * This listener method is invoked right after a node in a process instance has been left
>            * (which is when the node was completed, for example when it performed the task it was
>            * designed for).
>            * @param event
>            */

And this is NodeInstanceImpl.cancel():

As you can see, no event is thrown when a node is canceled. I think it would be nice to have this type of event though. Could you plase file an issue in jBPM5 jira?  https://issues.jboss.org/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa https://issues.jboss.org/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa