[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Guide to creating custom human task service

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 4 09:31:18 EST 2012

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Guide to creating custom human task service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644614#644614

The first question that I have for you if why do you want to create your own implementation?
You can adapt the current one if doesn't fits your needs and we can help you with that. If you want to create your own service you can and then using a workItemHandler you will need to create the connectors to talk with your new service as any other WorkItemHandler communication with an external service. But once again, why do you want to do that?
Cheers