[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: JBoss:EJB is not creating table in MySQL DB

je le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 6 06:23:35 EST 2012

je le [http://community.jboss.org/people/je.a.le] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss:EJB is not creating table in MySQL DB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645017#645017

hi,  this thread is one year old but I encounter the same problem and get a solution...

I edited persistent.xml file (throw the editor of netbeans) and sudently my tables wouln't update neither create (jboss 4.2.1.GA, jdk 1.5, mysql).
The guilty line was :

  <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>

Setting true or false does nothing, ear deploy, no error message, but no sql neither.

Simply remove this line, now the schema update as suppose to.

A+