[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM Javadocs

Stephen McConnell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 6 06:56:05 EST 2012

Stephen McConnell [http://community.jboss.org/people/zino] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM Javadocs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645026#645026

UPDATE

Have just completed the following:

1. a github  https://github.com/mcconnells account creation
2. a fork of the  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm repository
3. an update of the top-level pom to include some structure to the javadoc generation
4. resolution of a handful of javadoc errors in the source code
5. fixing tag recognition to removed 500+ javadoc compilation errors
6. pushed changes back to the repository
7. issued a pull request (https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/pull/47)

If this gets accepted it means that we have:

1. a buildable javadoc for the org.jbpm packages linked to the core java and drools javadoc
2. a structured index page with a breakdown covering:1. BPMN
2. Compiler
3. Console
4. Process
5. Ruleflow
6. Task
7. Workflow
8. Other Packages

3. one example package documentation using a package-info.java source file (under org.jbpm.process.audit)

I've attached the javadoc generated from the proposed changes. If you take a look you will see that we still have a way to go on package, class and method documentation -- but this is a start. If you want to contribute - you don't need permission - just fork, clone, make your changes, commit, push, and issue a pull request.

Cheers, Steve.