[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Static resource not found for path jquery.maskedinput-1.3.js when RichFaces app is run on Eclipse/JBossTools in debug mode

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 10 06:56:42 EST 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: Static resource not found for path jquery.maskedinput-1.3.js when RichFaces app is run on Eclipse/JBossTools in debug mode"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645655#645655

Does it fail the same way when running in debug mode from command line ? i..e not within tools ?

if yes, then I would say this question is better asked on richfaces forum than here.

if no, ...I got no idea why we should be different.

You write "when I try to run the app in debug mode on eclipse IDE" does that mean you did not run this in non-debug mode ?

Could it be that the difference is not about debug, but about you using i.e. mvn to build and deploy the war and then run tomcat manually vs
using eclipse and running tomcat directly?

Then the difference is to be found in how you have configured eclipse to build/deploy the app.