[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Obtain assets from KnowledgeBase

M Arnold do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 10 12:26:12 EST 2012

M Arnold [http://community.jboss.org/people/marnold] created the discussion

"Obtain assets from KnowledgeBase"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645747#645747

I have stored some files in my Guvnor repository - just plain files, not model, rules or processes.  I would like to obtain them programmatically for a particular package snapshot.

I am already loading my KnowledgeBase through a KnowledgeAgent, but this only appears to give me access to rules and processes (getRule(), getProcess()).

The Guvnor REST API doesn't seem to support snapshots.  It has versions for each asset, but not snapshots.

Can anyone help or suggest alternatives?  Thanks in advance.