[jboss-user] [jBPM] - My BPMN Process(with human tasks) is not getting visible in JBPM console

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 07:46:02 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"My BPMN Process(with human tasks) is not getting visible in JBPM console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647354#647354

Hi All,

I'm using JBPM 5.2 installer.I opend drools guvnor console and I created one sample BPMN Process with 2 user tasks.And after that,I clicked Generate Task forms button on toolbar in designer.Then When I click validate,it displayed as Validated without any errors.But,I'm unable to see that process in the JBPM console.Steps I followed are

1.Created BPMN process in guvnor

2.Validated and generated taskforms by  clicking generate taskforms button in toolbar

3.But,unable to see that process in JBPM console..

Should I need to include any steps to make that process visible in JBPM coinsole..

Please suggest me in achieveing this..I'm struggling a lot...