[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: My BPMN Process(with human tasks) is not getting visible in JBPM console

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 22:51:43 EST 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: My BPMN Process(with human tasks) is not getting visible in JBPM console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647511#647511

Please attach your process BPMN2 to this thread.
Couple of questions:
1) Did you build your package in Guvnor? Did it build successfully?
2) Are you running Guvnor and jBPM Console on localhost:8080?
3) Do you have a fact model (jar) which you have uploaded into Guvnor and are using within your process?