[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.1 in a real world web application

ashutosh gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 05:26:46 EDT 2012

ashutosh gupta [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashu_akg21] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.1 in a real world web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745678#745678

Hi kris,
        i read lot of ur blogs n got lot of help in jbpm. actually this thread is not related to my problem but i want ur help so i m posting here.

actually m using jbpm5.3 and working on human tasks. bur when i put any rule task after human task its not getting executed. i tried in lot of ways but suggestions was regarding previous version.so can u help me out regarding this issue.i tried
1)to restore the session. then file rules
2)kcontext.getKnowledgeRuntime().insert(kcontext.getProcessInstance()); previous rule node
3)tried to fire all riles in different event
and smtimes working
but did file a consistent solution