[jboss-user] [jBPM] - After logging in as "john"/"john" and "mary"/ "mary", not able to see the tasks {In the 10 minute tutorial : Using the jBPM console }

prashan r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 01:44:30 EDT 2012

prashan r [https://community.jboss.org/people/prashanth_biomorf] created the discussion

"After logging in as "john"/"john" and "mary"/ "mary", not able to see the tasks {In the 10 minute tutorial : Using the jBPM console }"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747084#747084

Hi,

All the steps worked fine upto the process of self evaluation. But after logging in as "john"/"john" and "mary"/ "mary", not able to see the tasks in the Personal tasks tab {In the 10 minute tutorial : Using the jBPM console }.

How to complete the tasks for john and mary, when there are no tasks seen. Can you please let me know how to make the tasks appear in john and mary users, so that I can complete them and procedd with the tutorial.

Appreciate your help.

regards,
prashanth