[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - jax-ws client for HTTP Digest authentication

Gunnar Bostrom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 04:44:53 EDT 2012

Gunnar Bostrom [https://community.jboss.org/people/gunnarbos] created the discussion

"jax-ws client for HTTP Digest authentication"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747122#747122

Hi,
I've manage to set up JBoss 7.1.1-final with both HTTP BASIC and DIGEST authentication and it works fine when tesing with SOAPui.
Now I try with a jax-ws client and it works for BASIC authentication when I put the following lines in my code:

 | /* Optional credentials for basic authentication */ |

 | requestContext.put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "guest"); |

 | requestContext.put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "pass"); |

What do I need to do to get DIGEST authentication work?

Thanks
Gunnar

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]