[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Resuming processes revisited

Richard Evans do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 14:08:28 EDT 2012

Richard Evans [https://community.jboss.org/people/r3vans] created the discussion

"Re: Resuming processes revisited"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747297#747297

Me again.
I was really looking forward to picking this up again but .... not good news.  My external timer events are not getting handled.

I am still digging but I thought I'd float the problem in case anyone can volunteer advice.

The first time I call kSession.signalEvent I +see+

- DefaultSignalManager.addEventListener is called OK
- DefaultSignalManager.removeEventListener is called before
- DefaultSignalManager.internalSignalEvent is gets called but by then no registered listeners
- DefaultSignalManager.removeEventListener is called some more

All of this is down below kSession.signalEvent. When removeEventListener is called, the stack tells me that this is inside a commit. I have NO transaction runningw when I call kSession.signalEvent.

The second time I see no addEventListeners calls.

Any ideas?
Thanks for your continuing help.

Richard