[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Resuming processes revisited

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 07:14:54 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Resuming processes revisited"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747441#747441

I am not sure I follow you on what you're trying to do now. Do you use timers and then would like to trigger them manually? If so, that is not what I had in mind. I suggested to use signal event definitions )with corresponding type) instead of timers. Then as soon as you enter the signal node events will be registered.

In addition what could simplify discussion here is to have an example (process) with test case if possible.

HTH