[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: jax-ws client for HTTP Digest authentication

Gunnar Bostrom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 07:53:37 EDT 2012

Gunnar Bostrom [https://community.jboss.org/people/gunnarbos] created the discussion

"Re: jax-ws client for HTTP Digest authentication"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747457#747457

Hi,
I wrote in this JBoss forum because, the web service that we have implemented will be processed in JBoss.
I just tried to make up a client test example to know that we can set up the service both for basic and digest authentication, beacuse this was not decided yet.
The client shoud also be used for some stress testing.
As you wrote I used the reference implementation in JRE 7 and expected it to have support for both basic and digest authentication.
I've googled for an answer but not found it, so I tried this forum.
Thanks
Gunnar

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]