[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Prevent duplication in XOR gateway

Esteban Aliverti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 09:28:39 EDT 2012

Esteban Aliverti [https://community.jboss.org/people/eaa] created the discussion

"Re: Prevent duplication in XOR gateway"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751223#751223

Higher number means higher priority.
I'm not sure about the new BPMN2 eclipse editor, but this feature seems to be missing in jBPM5 eclipse plugin (I wouldn't expect to be implemented any time soon) and jBPM Web Designer (there is a reported issue though:  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3704 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3704).