[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5 Integration with spring 3.0

Suresh Chauhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 04:38:51 EDT 2012

Suresh Chauhan [https://community.jboss.org/people/suresh.chauhan] created the discussion

"JBPM5 Integration with spring 3.0"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739869#739869

Hi,

I am new in spring 3.0 and jbpm.I want to create a web application using jbpm5 and spring3.0. My jbpm-console and drools-guvnor war running perfectly but there are some confusion on it.

1:-In the eclipse there are two option to create jbpm project :
*      Jboss JBPM-Process Project
*      JBPM-JBPM project
2:-How to deploy my process in jboss server
3:-How to Integrate process to my spring web project

Thanks & Regards
Suresh Chauhan