[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Registering WorkItemHandler for bpmn:Task

Jett Gamboa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 23:40:59 EDT 2012

Jett Gamboa [https://community.jboss.org/people/jett] created the discussion

"Re: Registering WorkItemHandler for bpmn:Task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740057#740057

Thanks for answer Mauricio.

That is actually what I was able to get to work (added taskName attribue) and then did a registerWorkItemHandler. What I want is something similar to what happens when I do a registerWorkItemHandler("Human Task", ...) or registerWorkItemHandler("Service Task", ...). In those two cases, what happens is that all Human Tasks -or- all Service Tasks get assigned to the handler specified. For both, the API does not require you to register a handler for each Human Task/Service Task that is in the process.

Is there a way I can programatically get a list of all the nodes in a process? (I can read the xml file directly but I prefer to go through the API).