[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Issue with BPMN2.0 Editor

Bhaskaran Venkataraman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 09:59:08 EDT 2012

Bhaskaran Venkataraman [https://community.jboss.org/people/bhaskarven] created the discussion

"Re: Issue with BPMN2.0 Editor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738291#738291

The schema errors have gone after I did a clean installation of eclipse and the associated packages.
But I still have the problem mentioned in Point 2) above. Some of the task properties do not show up.
For example the uset task properties do not show "Parameter mapping" and "Result Mapping" I am also
not able to look/modify process properties. Please find attached script task properties panel.

Any hints on what needs to be done is most welcome.