[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problems with importing BPMN files into designer

Bhaskaran Venkataraman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 10:46:50 EDT 2012

Bhaskaran Venkataraman [https://community.jboss.org/people/bhaskarven] created the discussion

"Re: Problems with importing BPMN files into designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738307#738307

I am using Designer 2.0 that came with JBPM5.2 package. The Designer war file that is
deployed on the server is designer-2.0-jboss7.war

Form the designer toolbar on the top there is an icon which has 2 options : Import from BPMN2 and Import from JSON.
I select import from BPMN2. Then I navigate to the actual BPMN file and click on import. It comes back with a pop-up
dialog that just has the RED cross meaning there is an error.