[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problems with importing BPMN files into designer

Esteban Aliverti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 10:58:05 EDT 2012

Esteban Aliverti [https://community.jboss.org/people/eaa] created the discussion

"Re: Problems with importing BPMN files into designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738310#738310

It seems that you are facing a bug that is already solved in trunk. I followed the steps you mentioned and it works fine with the latest (Snapshot) version. Have you tried to copy the content of the xml file and paste it into the text area that you have in the import popup? I mean, instead of import the file try to copy and paste its content.

Best Regards,