[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Action based on user input in human task

Bhaskaran Venkataraman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 07:45:44 EDT 2012

Bhaskaran Venkataraman [https://community.jboss.org/people/bhaskarven] created the discussion

"Action based on user input in human task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738755#738755

I am trying to figure out how to take care of the events based on user input. Say for e.g., we
have a form where the manager can accept of reject the request. So the form should be having the
"Accept" and "Reject" buttons. When the manager clicks on "Accept" what happens ? Basically
we can set a process variable to have the outcome, say if "Accept" then process variable outcome
is set to 1. Else it is set to 0. I looked at XML code for sample application and did not find anything
related to submit buttons. I also could not locate the ftl files of the sample application in the Console
Server war file. Do I have to do this in code by creating a Mina task client and then interacting with the
task service ?

I thought this should have asked many many times before in the forum but on browsing did not find
what I need. If it is already there all I need is a link to that article. Also it will help if I know where
the ftl files for the sample application are stored.

Thanks for your help