[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Multiple sessions and thread safety using jBPM persistence

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 14:21:05 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Multiple sessions and thread safety using jBPM persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773719#773719

> Jason J wrote:
>
> Hi, thanks for the reply/info.
>
> 1) Do you know if the 5.4.0CR1 build is compatible with Drools 5.3.1.Final?
as far as I can tell it is not

> Jason J wrote:
>
> 2) Are other JPA providers such as OpenJPA supported with the 5.4.0.CR1 build?  I know from previous JIRA reports that Hibernate was the only one that was supported at the time of 5.2.0.
not yet, work is in progress, there are jira issue for it so please keep an eye on them and vote to speed up the work  :)

HTH