[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Multiple sessions and thread safety using jBPM persistence

Jason J do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 17:53:23 EDT 2012

Jason J [https://community.jboss.org/people/jasonjho] created the discussion

"Re: Multiple sessions and thread safety using jBPM persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773742#773742

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for your prompt response.  I took your advice and upgraded to jbpm 5.4.0CR1 and drools 5.5.0CR1.

However, I am receiving this error when I load up a bpmn2 resource into the knowledge builder.

*ProcessLoadError: unable to parse xml : Exception class java.lang.NullPointerException : null*

This happens when the kbuilder is adding the BPMN xml.  This is the same XML file that was used previously, so I'm not sure what would cause this error.

By the way, I have done a LOT of jar re-packaging due to our OSGi environment.  The way in which jBPM/Drools packages jars is not an easy integration task b/c of split-packages, classes not being loaded properly, etc... It's been quite a headache just to get these bundles resolved.  So I've resorted to merging packages when necessary.

But that aside, any idea why I might be getting the above error?