[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: HibernateException: Dialect class not found in HBM2DDL ant task

Saemmy - do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 06:43:13 EST 2012

Saemmy - [https://community.jboss.org/people/saemmy2011] created the discussion

"Re: HibernateException: Dialect class not found in HBM2DDL ant task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/774792#774792

Hi Max,

OK, now I have prepared a test case. Please find it in the attached ZIP file. It´s an Eclipse project with Ant task. You will find the exception, if you run the Ant task.

I think, it´s a bug in the HBM2DLL ant task.

Best regards
Sam

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]