[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Migration JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - WS configuration problem

Volker Biermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 08:09:04 EST 2012

Volker Biermann [https://community.jboss.org/people/katerchen0815] created the discussion

"Migration JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - WS configuration problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/774810#774810

Hello,

I have to migrate an application using beans from JBoss 4 to JBoss 6. The application uses JBossWS for security. In JBoss 4 configuration was set by update some lines in
 "deploy\jbossws.sar\jbossws-context.war\WEB-INF\web.xml":

  <login-config>
      <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
      <realm-name>myServer</realm-name>
   </login-config>

   <security-role>
      <role-name>friend</role-name>
   </security-role>

Where can I find the equivalent in JBoss 6?

Thank you for your help

Volker

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]