[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Have a good CDI architecture to use JBPM5

Sandra Renaud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 11:10:57 EST 2012

Sandra Renaud [https://community.jboss.org/people/joploya] created the discussion

"Have a good CDI architecture to use JBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776036#776036

Hello all,

I would be very interested to have your inputs about how you have implemented jbpm5 in a JEE 6 web application using CDI. Wich optimization you made, etc...

For my part I have started to migrate from JBPM3 to JBPM5 and I have done something like this to be abble to use the human task web service :
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-776036-19870/UML_Project_Jbpm-Architecture.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-776036-19870/450-204/UML_Project_Jbpm-Architecture.png
If you understand well jbpm5.3, please have a look to my diagram and tell me if I am on a wrong way.

Best Regards to all.