[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem with jbpm designer war file for tomcat

Mehdi Heidarzadeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 15:41:30 EST 2012

Mehdi Heidarzadeh [https://community.jboss.org/people/heidarzadeh] created the discussion

"Problem with jbpm designer war file for tomcat"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778001#778001

hi,
I've just downloaded *jbpm-designer-2.4.0.Final-tomcat.war* from sourceforge and dropped it into my tomcat's webapp folder.
but when I type http://localhost:8090/jbpm/editor.html in my browser, I just get following message in browser :
*@defaultSkin@ @overlaySkin@*

Also when I type this url in my browser : http://localhost:8090/jbpm/editor , nothing displays in my browser and I get following error in tomcat log:

*SEVERE: Error setting up form widgets: Connection refused: connect*
*Nov 22, 2012 11:44:47 PM org.jbpm.designer.web.preprocessing.impl.JbpmPreprocessingUnit setupFormWidgets*

Is there any special configuration to run jbpm designer in tomcat that I'm missing?

I use windows 7 and Apache Tomcat 7.0.22 .