[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Help with email node please.

Luis Victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 16:46:28 EST 2012

Luis Victor [https://community.jboss.org/people/keymaker19] created the discussion

"Help with email node please."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778004#778004

Hi everybody i need help with the use of email node in a jbpm process. I read the documentation but i need a step by step guido in how to do that. My process is to deply in jbopm console so i have no class with main method. PLease i need to send an email from a email node to one address that is process variables. I need the steps to configure all related with email node. Thanks in advance