[jboss-user] [jBPM] - cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClientHandler$TaskOperationResponseHandler

tmmaluleke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 03:18:29 EST 2012

tmmaluleke [https://community.jboss.org/people/tmmaluleke] created the discussion

"cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClientHandler$TaskOperationResponseHandler"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779055#779055

Hello,

What my be the cause of this error: I'm using  jbpm5.3 with eclipse

| 0 | 29/11 09:16:00,648[Thread-2] ERROR service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector.run  - org.jbpm.task.service.responsehandlers.BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClientHandler$TaskOperationResponseHandler |
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.RuntimeException: Client Exception with class class org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1 using port 5445
|  | at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:134) |
|  | at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) |
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.task.service.responsehandlers.BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClientHandler$TaskOperationResponseHandler
|  | at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClientHandler.messageReceived(TaskClientHandler.java:64) |
|  | at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskClientHandler.java:56) |
|  | at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:120) |
|  | ... 1 more |