[jboss-user] [jBPM] - issue during jbpm 5.3 FormBuilder deployment.

Mahesh Bonagiri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 05:51:07 EDT 2012

Mahesh Bonagiri [https://community.jboss.org/people/vi_mahe_ka1] created the discussion

"issue during jbpm 5.3 FormBuilder deployment."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763847#763847

For the FormBuilder, we followed through the steps in the following article :  https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18940 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/FormBuilderSetup and were able to build the jbpm-form-builder war. and start the server
we are able to see the login page and be able to login on  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-form-builder/ http://localhost:8080/jbpm-form-builder/.
however when we try to access  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-form-builder/ http://localhost:8080/jbpm-form-builder/ http://localhost:8080/jbpm-form-builder-client-example/FormHostServlet?formName=ExampleForm FormHostServlet?formName=ExampleForm it is showing 404 page not found.
Am i missing some thing here while setup.

Please help me

Regards
Mahesh