[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Asynchronous EJB calls dropped with StrictMaxPool

david_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 21:35:50 EDT 2012

david_b [https://community.jboss.org/people/david_b] created the discussion

"Re: Asynchronous EJB calls dropped with StrictMaxPool"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764477#764477

I've dug around further but haven't been able to find a way to adjust the queue size.

Instead I've modified our code to maintain a count of in-progress processing beans. Analysis is queued if there are too many files in-progress and passed to the beans as analysis completes. This has solved the problem and I can drop 10,000+ files in the directory at once without issue.

I'm still interested if there is a way to adjust the queue size though, it sounds like a problem that could pop up again in the future.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]