[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JSP (soap) and DRUPAL (php)

Cristina Rosales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 10:18:39 EDT 2012

Cristina Rosales [https://community.jboss.org/people/cristina1] created the discussion

"JSP (soap) and DRUPAL (php)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758075#758075

Hello,

I want to make Drupal work with my JSP website.  Is there some way to make a soap webservice that will consume the PHP page that drupal generates to make a drupal front end interface to my JSP webpage?

I just want them to work together to make my JSP pages look nice.

Is there code out there or is there a nice youtube tutorial or something? ^_^

Thanks,

Cristina

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]